New health reform group to spend $40 million
A national advertisement by the newly formed group Health Care for America Now will take on insurance companies and argue for comprehensive, affordable healthcare in the United States. Health Care for America Now, an umbrella group of labor unions, healthcare organizations and liberal activists, announced it would spend $40 million to promote affordable healthcare.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion