The secrets of selling: Believing something and convincing others
Harvey Mackay, July 16, 2008
Business author and speaker Harvey Mackay outlines 12 secrets to sales success. Mackay says knowing something about your customer is just as important as knowing everything about your product, and that your reputation is your greatest asset. He also suggests positioning yourself as a consultant, a principle that more and more healthcare marketers are starting to embrace.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US