The secrets of selling: Believing something and convincing others
Harvey Mackay, July 16, 2008
Business author and speaker Harvey Mackay outlines 12 secrets to sales success. Mackay says knowing something about your customer is just as important as knowing everything about your product, and that your reputation is your greatest asset. He also suggests positioning yourself as a consultant, a principle that more and more healthcare marketers are starting to embrace.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer