The secrets of selling: Believing something and convincing others
Harvey Mackay, July 16, 2008
Business author and speaker Harvey Mackay outlines 12 secrets to sales success. Mackay says knowing something about your customer is just as important as knowing everything about your product, and that your reputation is your greatest asset. He also suggests positioning yourself as a consultant, a principle that more and more healthcare marketers are starting to embrace.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised