Two jobs of the marketing leader
Marketing Rounds, July 30, 2008
Today, heads of marketing have two primary jobs: brand architect and brand therapist, writes marketer Keith Jennings. The brand architect creates the blueprint for how organizations look, feel, smell, taste and sound. The job of the brand therapist is to intimately understand and translate the organization's history and culture, he says.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers