Five tips for getting testimonials to build referrals
Branding & Marketing, July 30, 2008
If word-of-mouth advertising is your best way to build business, then your business may benefit by gathering testimonials from your satisfied customers. Marketing blogger Chris Brown offers five tips that will help marketers effectively and efficiently collect testimonials, and offers a fill-in-the-blank form to make sure you get the right information.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts