Next stage of transparency
Running a Hospital, August 6, 2008
Several months ago, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston announced some audacious goals, including elimination of preventable harm by 2012. It also promised to publish its progress towards that goal. A new Web page will allow the public to track data quarterly in several categories.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'