The healthcare MacGuffin?
The Health Care Blog, August 6, 2008
The recent ABIM Foundation Summer Forum focused on patient-centered care . . . and who could be against that? asks Bob Wachter in this entry for The Health Care Blog. But, he asks, is patient-centered care just a healthcare MacGuffin?
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014