Six lessons from the Olympics
Marketing Rounds, August 13, 2008
Blogger Keith Jennings notes that the Olympics has the torch relay, medal ceremonies backed by national anthems, and opening and closing ceremonies. Hamilton Medical Center, in Dalton GA, has the annual Love Light Tree during the winter holidays. The American Cancer Society has the "Relay for Life," he adds. Jennings then asks marketers what do you (or can you) offer that brings people together year after year that garners tremendous publicity and good will?
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care