Six lessons from the Olympics
Marketing Rounds, August 13, 2008
Blogger Keith Jennings notes that the Olympics has the torch relay, medal ceremonies backed by national anthems, and opening and closing ceremonies. Hamilton Medical Center, in Dalton GA, has the annual Love Light Tree during the winter holidays. The American Cancer Society has the "Relay for Life," he adds. Jennings then asks marketers what do you (or can you) offer that brings people together year after year that garners tremendous publicity and good will?
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law