Six lessons from the Olympics
Marketing Rounds, August 13, 2008
Blogger Keith Jennings notes that the Olympics has the torch relay, medal ceremonies backed by national anthems, and opening and closing ceremonies. Hamilton Medical Center, in Dalton GA, has the annual Love Light Tree during the winter holidays. The American Cancer Society has the "Relay for Life," he adds. Jennings then asks marketers what do you (or can you) offer that brings people together year after year that garners tremendous publicity and good will?
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'