Heath Ledger's legacy for drug marketers
Heath Ledger's death might turn out to have a silver lining for drug marketers, prompting the public to finally pay attention to drug safety efforts. Pharma marketers are launching a campaign to dissuade consumers—namely teenagers—from abusing over-the-counter and prescription medication.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts