Marketers love conversation, unless the consumer starts it
Advertising Age, August 13, 2008
Even though marketers say they value the consumer voice, brand feedback and "contact us," forms are rather unfriendly. They are one-dimensional and only allow for written comments. You never see a feedback form that allows customers to post links, photos, audio clips, or videos, for example. And in some categories, such as healthcare or pharmaceuticals, you are lucky if you even see a contact-us form.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal