Texas Health Resources renaming 12 hospitals
Texas Health Resources Inc. is renaming its 12 hospitals to make their link more clear. A new green-and-blue logo with the name "Texas Health" will precede the current name of each hospital. Texas Health spent $1.3 million to prepare for the change, which included updating its Web site, paying legal fees, and changing graphic designs on business materials. Over the next three years, THR plans to spend an additional $22 million to complete the change.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations