Texas Health Resources renaming 12 hospitals
Texas Health Resources Inc. is renaming its 12 hospitals to make their link more clear. A new green-and-blue logo with the name "Texas Health" will precede the current name of each hospital. Texas Health spent $1.3 million to prepare for the change, which included updating its Web site, paying legal fees, and changing graphic designs on business materials. Over the next three years, THR plans to spend an additional $22 million to complete the change.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus