Texas Health Resources renaming 12 hospitals
Texas Health Resources Inc. is renaming its 12 hospitals to make their link more clear. A new green-and-blue logo with the name "Texas Health" will precede the current name of each hospital. Texas Health spent $1.3 million to prepare for the change, which included updating its Web site, paying legal fees, and changing graphic designs on business materials. Over the next three years, THR plans to spend an additional $22 million to complete the change.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'