The marketing of a doctor
Anas' Weblog, August 20, 2008
Although the hospital needs to establish itself as a center of excellence, the individual doctors are the most important element in hospital marketing, according to this posting from Anas' Weblog. When a doctor first starts working for a hospital, they will draw new patients largely from the pool of patients they have previously treated. But doctors need to work with hospital marketers to increase the size of that patient pool from the beginning, the author says.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals