The marketing of a doctor
Anas' Weblog, August 20, 2008
Although the hospital needs to establish itself as a center of excellence, the individual doctors are the most important element in hospital marketing, according to this posting from Anas' Weblog. When a doctor first starts working for a hospital, they will draw new patients largely from the pool of patients they have previously treated. But doctors need to work with hospital marketers to increase the size of that patient pool from the beginning, the author says.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion