Hospital horror stories
Each day countless hospital horror stories detailing a clinician’s medical error are uploaded to the Internet, says blogger Robert Polzoni. But instead of addressing the issues, the hospitals’ marketing and public relations departments try to ignore the issue, or worse—say “no comment,” he says.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'