Hospital horror stories
Each day countless hospital horror stories detailing a clinician’s medical error are uploaded to the Internet, says blogger Robert Polzoni. But instead of addressing the issues, the hospitals’ marketing and public relations departments try to ignore the issue, or worse—say “no comment,” he says.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations