Rams, SLU Hospital: Partners in marketing, not medicine
St. Louis University Hospital touts itself as being the official hospital of the St. Louis Rams football team, although doctors there do not provide the team with any medical care. According to officials at the hospital, the partnership is merely a sponsorship deal.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers