Evanston Northwestern Healthcare changes name to NorthShore University HealthSystem
Chicago Tribune, September 16, 2008
Illinois-based Evanston Northwestern Healthcare has changed its name to NorthShore University HealthSystem. The change comes in the wake of the hospital system's decision to end its 78-year relationship with Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine. After a one-year transition that began July 1, medical residents and students from the training programs of the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine will begin training in 2009 at Illinois hospitals in Evanston, Highland Park, and Glenview.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions