Evanston Northwestern Healthcare changes name to NorthShore University HealthSystem
Chicago Tribune, September 16, 2008
Illinois-based Evanston Northwestern Healthcare has changed its name to NorthShore University HealthSystem. The change comes in the wake of the hospital system's decision to end its 78-year relationship with Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine. After a one-year transition that began July 1, medical residents and students from the training programs of the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine will begin training in 2009 at Illinois hospitals in Evanston, Highland Park, and Glenview.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus