Study: Baby boomers love social networks too
Baby boomers are beginning to use social networking sites, according to a new "Entertainment Trends in America" study by The NPD Group in Port Washington, NY. The study found that 41% of boomers have visited a social networking site, and 61% have visited a streaming video site.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus