Ad campaign targets uninsured residents
Baltimore Sun, September 24, 2008
Baltimore health advocates and local officials have developed an ad campaign targeted at the region's uninsured residents. The $150,000 "Got Healthcare?" campaign is meant to let the thousands of uninsured residents that they are likely eligible for Medicaid.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening