Ad campaign targets uninsured residents
Baltimore Sun, September 24, 2008
Baltimore health advocates and local officials have developed an ad campaign targeted at the region's uninsured residents. The $150,000 "Got Healthcare?" campaign is meant to let the thousands of uninsured residents that they are likely eligible for Medicaid.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US