Eye on SEI
Running a Hospital, October 29, 2008
Paul Levy, president and CEO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, blogs about a union ad campaign called "Eye on BI." The union sent a mobile billboard to a fund-raising event for an affiliated community hospital in Needham, MA. Even staff who are sympathetic to the union's message were "put off and insulted by the campaign," Levy writes.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations