Eye on SEI
Running a Hospital, October 29, 2008
Paul Levy, president and CEO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, blogs about a union ad campaign called "Eye on BI." The union sent a mobile billboard to a fund-raising event for an affiliated community hospital in Needham, MA. Even staff who are sympathetic to the union's message were "put off and insulted by the campaign," Levy writes.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening