Eye on SEI
Running a Hospital, October 29, 2008
Paul Levy, president and CEO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, blogs about a union ad campaign called "Eye on BI." The union sent a mobile billboard to a fund-raising event for an affiliated community hospital in Needham, MA. Even staff who are sympathetic to the union's message were "put off and insulted by the campaign," Levy writes.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion