How to avoid making a bad presentation
Fast Company, October 29, 2008
Poor presentations cost companies sales, damage their reputations, and waste executives' time, say Dan Heath and Chip Heath, authors of Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die. Here, they offer advice on how to avoid bad PowerPoint presentations.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers