Forrester: Social Web now mainstream
Brandweek, October 29, 2008
American consumers are participating in social networks to the extent that the activity is now mainstream, says to Forrester Research. A new report indicates 2008 has marked significant growth for social media and that a majority of Internet users are now taking part. A poll done in the second quarter found that 75% of Internet users participate in some form of social media, up from 56% in 2007.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus