Please segment your list and stop doing something less effective
In the current economy, marketing desperately needs to look like the Department of Heroes instead of just a cost center, according to this article in Marketing Sherpa. Segmentation can give your campaigns a lift at low or no cost. Now is the time, if any, to get a segmentation committee set up to take advantage of this, the article states.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application