Please segment your list and stop doing something less effective
In the current economy, marketing desperately needs to look like the Department of Heroes instead of just a cost center, according to this article in Marketing Sherpa. Segmentation can give your campaigns a lift at low or no cost. Now is the time, if any, to get a segmentation committee set up to take advantage of this, the article states.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL