Innovation and customer pain points
Endless Innovation, November 12, 2008
With the nation's economy struggling, consumer-facing companies that are going to continue to do well are those that actively address customer "pain points." Both Amazon.com and FedEx have recently shown that they are attuned to customer needs with new moves designed to alleviate two big customer pain points.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers