How to 'doctor' your firm's brand
When it comes to marketing, you can learn a lot by watching how others do it. One of the more competitive industries right now is healthcare. Hospitals are posturing themselves as the best place to take care of patients with heart issues, for example. In Indianapolis, several major hospitals are marketing their heart care services, and each is doing it differently.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?