How to 'doctor' your firm's brand
When it comes to marketing, you can learn a lot by watching how others do it. One of the more competitive industries right now is healthcare. Hospitals are posturing themselves as the best place to take care of patients with heart issues, for example. In Indianapolis, several major hospitals are marketing their heart care services, and each is doing it differently.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears