How to 'doctor' your firm's brand
When it comes to marketing, you can learn a lot by watching how others do it. One of the more competitive industries right now is healthcare. Hospitals are posturing themselves as the best place to take care of patients with heart issues, for example. In Indianapolis, several major hospitals are marketing their heart care services, and each is doing it differently.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer