Healthcare much alive for Google
DMNews, November 19, 2008
Though healthcare organizations have been slow to embrace digital marketing, Mary Ann Belliveau, managing director of health vertical at Google, says healthcare-related digital marketing strategies are positioned to gain momentum in the next year. Google itself has recently been focusing on the health space, having launched Google Health and Google Flu Trends this year.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives