Closing the marketing credibility gap
Many companies' paid marketing and advertising efforts are experiencing a loss of credibility with their target market. Advertising seems to have created a credibility gap with consumers, who often do not believe a brand's message just because it came in the form of an ad. Fortunately, a cohesive public relations strategy can close this gap between organizations and their brand.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans