Closing the marketing credibility gap
Many companies' paid marketing and advertising efforts are experiencing a loss of credibility with their target market. Advertising seems to have created a credibility gap with consumers, who often do not believe a brand's message just because it came in the form of an ad. Fortunately, a cohesive public relations strategy can close this gap between organizations and their brand.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream