Forrester: Consumers don't trust corporate blogs
Just 16% of people surveyed in a new Forrester Research report said they trust corporate blogs. This result makes them the lowest-rated source of reliable information of the 18 categories Forrester asked about. "Email from people that you know" ranked highest in trustworthiness at 77%. Media such as Web portals, print newspapers, radio, and personal blogs were also included.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US