Forrester: Consumers don't trust corporate blogs
Just 16% of people surveyed in a new Forrester Research report said they trust corporate blogs. This result makes them the lowest-rated source of reliable information of the 18 categories Forrester asked about. "Email from people that you know" ranked highest in trustworthiness at 77%. Media such as Web portals, print newspapers, radio, and personal blogs were also included.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal