Patients aren't looking at hospital quality data, but they should be
Better Health's Dr. Val spoke with Dr. Michael Shabot, Memorial Hermann Hospital System's Chief Medical Officer, about the steps his hospital is taking to improve patient safety and healthcare quality. The hospital recently won 2008 National Health System Patient Safety Leadership Award.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers