A toolbox for brand assessment and repositioning
MarketingProfs, December 10, 2008
To weather the current economic storm, companies must take a step back and assess their core business and brand for continued relevance. It's healthy for a company to step away from its business and conduct a strategic, situational analysis, and this article in MarketingProfs suggests imagining a "toolbox" that can help your firm both assess and reposition your brand now and for the future.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013