No bull: Marketing lessons from the ER
The Responsible Marketing Blog, December 17, 2008
When a blogger took their four-year-old daughter to a local emergency room for a bad cough, they found all the care they were looking for and more. Though they had never been to the hospital before, they were not bombarded with a pile of forms and sent to a waiting room, but instead were lead to a private room and seen by a doctor in five minutes.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending