No bull: Marketing lessons from the ER
The Responsible Marketing Blog, December 17, 2008
When a blogger took their four-year-old daughter to a local emergency room for a bad cough, they found all the care they were looking for and more. Though they had never been to the hospital before, they were not bombarded with a pile of forms and sent to a waiting room, but instead were lead to a private room and seen by a doctor in five minutes.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer