Making the most of tough times
As the economy continues to slide downward, many companies are starting to tighten their budgets—often starting with the PR department. Since PR doesn't create a tangible profit, many organizations don't see it as a necessity. But there are some tips to help prove PR's legitimacy and make it through these tough times.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?