Beware the social media siren
In a recent Sapient study of more than 200 CMOs, "90 percent said that it is becoming increasingly important that their agency uses 'pull interactions' such as social media and online communities rather than traditional 'push' campaigns. Sixty-three percent said that an agency's Web 2.0 and social media capabilities are 'important/very important' when it comes to agency selection." Yet while a large number of agencies and clients are looking to social media as the future of the communications business, a growing number of highly respected marketers don't actually see a role for their agencies in social media.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules