Social media ROI: What's the 'return on ignoring'?
The existence of the return on investment of social media marketing has long been discussed. Businesses are curtailing their spending in this economy and want to be certain that their resources are allocated wisely. But instead of questioning social media's return on investment, why don't companies consider the return on ignoring?
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations Morph Under PPACA
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Governor Details Healthcare Payment Reform Path in Arkansas
- Cyberattack Drill Exposes Healthcare's Vulnerabilities
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- NY Abolishes Written Practice Agreement for NPs
- MetroHealth Revs Its Population Health Engine