Social media ROI: What's the 'return on ignoring'?
The existence of the return on investment of social media marketing has long been discussed. Businesses are curtailing their spending in this economy and want to be certain that their resources are allocated wisely. But instead of questioning social media's return on investment, why don't companies consider the return on ignoring?
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse