Social media ROI: What's the 'return on ignoring'?
The existence of the return on investment of social media marketing has long been discussed. Businesses are curtailing their spending in this economy and want to be certain that their resources are allocated wisely. But instead of questioning social media's return on investment, why don't companies consider the return on ignoring?
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments