Beware the knee-jerk urge to slash marketing budgets
Advertising Age, January 7, 2009
Mark Gambill, chief marketing officer of CDW, warned big marketers to resist the knee-jerk inclination to slash marketing budgets. In Manhattan to accept a top marketer award, Gambill offered his observations and advice for the coming year. CDW is the 34th-largest private corporation in the U.S. with $8.1 billion in annual sales.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'