Beware the knee-jerk urge to slash marketing budgets
Advertising Age, January 7, 2009
Mark Gambill, chief marketing officer of CDW, warned big marketers to resist the knee-jerk inclination to slash marketing budgets. In Manhattan to accept a top marketer award, Gambill offered his observations and advice for the coming year. CDW is the 34th-largest private corporation in the U.S. with $8.1 billion in annual sales.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care