Keep it simple
Zero-g blog, January 7, 2009
A lot of marketers have a tendency to to overcomplicate things. They look at tools like standard size postcards and try to find ways to tell people absolutely everything about our business within those tiny size constraints. The best thing to do though is focus on ONE message and ONE call to action only and make sure that both are clear, according to this post from the Zero-g blog.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care