Keep it simple
Zero-g blog, January 7, 2009
A lot of marketers have a tendency to to overcomplicate things. They look at tools like standard size postcards and try to find ways to tell people absolutely everything about our business within those tiny size constraints. The best thing to do though is focus on ONE message and ONE call to action only and make sure that both are clear, according to this post from the Zero-g blog.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream