North Carolina-based Rex Healthcare posts urgent-care waiting times online
Raleigh, NC-based Rex Healthcare recently started an online "wait meter" for its urgent-care clinics in Cary and North Raleigh, a tool designed to help patients avoid the busiest times when possible. A third Rex Express Care clinic in Knightdale also will post its wait times online when it opens in May. Eventually, the system could handle online patient registration, said Lisa Schiller, Rex's vice president of marketing.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch