Super Bowl: Companies trim spending
Phoenix Business Journal, January 28, 2009
The Super Bowl long has been a prime chance for corporate activation, and so it is again this year. Most companies setting their sites on Tampa, FL, however, are planning far less than in years past. Not surprisingly, the ongoing recession is the most-cited reason for a change of plans, but at least one marketer said Tampa?s game was facing a challenge even before the economy soured.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness