Super Bowl: Companies trim spending
Phoenix Business Journal, January 28, 2009
The Super Bowl long has been a prime chance for corporate activation, and so it is again this year. Most companies setting their sites on Tampa, FL, however, are planning far less than in years past. Not surprisingly, the ongoing recession is the most-cited reason for a change of plans, but at least one marketer said Tampa?s game was facing a challenge even before the economy soured.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest