New info shoppers
Wall Street Journal, February 4, 2009
With so much attention on psychological marketing these days, perhaps the single most neglected trend out there is the move towards more hard-nosed information-based shopping and purchasing. New Info Shoppers are bigger than a microtrend: They represent a broad shift in the marketplace brought about by the Internet, higher education, and changing economic times, says this article from the Wall Street Journal.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised