Nemours pursuing higher profile
Jacksonville Business Journal, February 12, 2009
Jacksonville-based children's health network Nemours recently moved into a new corporate headquarters in Deerwood, and is scheduled to break ground on a new pediatric campus in Orlando in two weeks. The 95-bed Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando will include a hospital, clinic, emergency department, diagnostic and ambulatory programs, education and research centers in the 620,000-square-foot facility. It is scheduled to open in 2012.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care