Nemours pursuing higher profile
Jacksonville Business Journal, February 12, 2009
Jacksonville-based children's health network Nemours recently moved into a new corporate headquarters in Deerwood, and is scheduled to break ground on a new pediatric campus in Orlando in two weeks. The 95-bed Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando will include a hospital, clinic, emergency department, diagnostic and ambulatory programs, education and research centers in the 620,000-square-foot facility. It is scheduled to open in 2012.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs