Nemours pursuing higher profile
Jacksonville Business Journal, February 12, 2009
Jacksonville-based children's health network Nemours recently moved into a new corporate headquarters in Deerwood, and is scheduled to break ground on a new pediatric campus in Orlando in two weeks. The 95-bed Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando will include a hospital, clinic, emergency department, diagnostic and ambulatory programs, education and research centers in the 620,000-square-foot facility. It is scheduled to open in 2012.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal