'Top docs' ad case opens in New Jersey
A debate over who has the most "top docs" in South Jersey, Virtua Health or Cooper Health System, remained unresolved after the first of what could be several sessions before Camden County Superior Court Judge Mary E. Colalillo. Colalillo lifted a temporary restraining order that barred Virtua from boasting in an advertising campaign that it had the most top doctors. The campaign can continue, as long as Virtua eliminates the claim that the findings were based on an "independent study." Virtua also agreed to drop a claim that it had "twice as many" top physicians as any other health system.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness