Branding is more than an advertising campaign
Tom DeSanto Healthcare Commentary, February 18, 2009
The process of creating your brand is the engine that will ultimately drive your ability to deliver and sustain it. Often marketers focus first on developing a campaign to define and communicate the brand without developing the relationships that bring the brand to life. Here are 10 steps to take.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'