ROI: Advertising's dirty four-letter word
As if the advertising industry didn't have enough problems, now the industry needs to show more and more demonstrable results, writes advertising columnist Dan Goldgeier on TalentZoo.com. But the not-so-well-kept secret is that no one knows if advertising works, he writes.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'