ROI: Advertising's dirty four-letter word
As if the advertising industry didn't have enough problems, now the industry needs to show more and more demonstrable results, writes advertising columnist Dan Goldgeier on TalentZoo.com. But the not-so-well-kept secret is that no one knows if advertising works, he writes.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer