Pittsburgh hospital retains Hollywood PR firm
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2, 2009
The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center is on the client list of Los Angeles public relations guru Mike Sitrick, whose mission is to help the 20-hospital UPMC market itself worldwide. Sitrick's representatives last week toured the soon-to-open campus of the $625 million Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville. The new Children's is the latest project that warrants promotion by a national PR firm like Sitrick's, UPMC spokesman Paul Wood said.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts