The dark side of Twitter: What businesses need to know
With companies tightening their budgets, inexpensive social media may well be the next marketing frontier. But as with any new trend, there are enormous opportunities—and large pitfalls that marketers should be aware of. This article identifies the possible Twitter landmines so marketers can fast-track their company's exploration of this vast new frontier.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer