$1 million ad campaign attacks government-run healthcare
Wall Street Journal, April 28, 2009
A conservative group will begin a $1 million television advertising campaign warning Congress not to enact a government-run healthcare plan similar to those in other countries. The ads feature British and Canadian doctors saying the healthcare plans in their countries reduce choices and asserting that patients have died while awaiting care. The ads are funded by Conservatives for Patients' Rights Action Fund.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts