$1 million ad campaign attacks government-run healthcare
Wall Street Journal, April 28, 2009
A conservative group will begin a $1 million television advertising campaign warning Congress not to enact a government-run healthcare plan similar to those in other countries. The ads feature British and Canadian doctors saying the healthcare plans in their countries reduce choices and asserting that patients have died while awaiting care. The ads are funded by Conservatives for Patients' Rights Action Fund.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream