Social media tools linking hospitals to communities
St. Louis Business Journal, April 29, 2009
Facebook and Twitter have joined the repertoire of technologies being used by St. Louis healthcare organizations to pursue the "better, faster, cheaper" mantra driving the industry. In February, for example, SSM Health Care decided to make Twitter a part of its external communication strategy.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'