Social media tools linking hospitals to communities
St. Louis Business Journal, April 29, 2009
Facebook and Twitter have joined the repertoire of technologies being used by St. Louis healthcare organizations to pursue the "better, faster, cheaper" mantra driving the industry. In February, for example, SSM Health Care decided to make Twitter a part of its external communication strategy.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year