Social media tools linking hospitals to communities
St. Louis Business Journal, April 29, 2009
Facebook and Twitter have joined the repertoire of technologies being used by St. Louis healthcare organizations to pursue the "better, faster, cheaper" mantra driving the industry. In February, for example, SSM Health Care decided to make Twitter a part of its external communication strategy.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers